Make Your Work Sing!!!
Marketing Intern Co-Op
Cambridge based start-up (new company with mission to help children connect to their religious community), Singing Torah, looking for an intern or co-op or any students to help get our patented software product to market. We are a team of MIT scientists, and a Rabbi, passionate about computer science, software, and Biblical Hebrew. We patented software that enables children with disabilities, and others, to learn at their own pace.
We can offer academic credit for a relevant internship through your university or college.
The hard skills we seek:
- Knowledge of, and experience in, facebook or linkedin or other social networks
- Knowledge of spoken Hebrew (preferred)
- History of producing ad-copy, and copywriting, content (including pre-college)
- Comfort working in synagogues, Jewish philanthropic organizations, disability services or educational institutions
Experience preferable, though not required:
- Music training
- Experience with Jewish ritual of Bar Mitzvah and/or Bat Mitzvah
Gain practical experience and an opportunity for a full-time position through an internship.
If you are a high-performing person who wants to join a diverse, inclusive team and use your skills to make a real impact in people’s lives, we invite you to apply to join our Cambridge MA-based team.
Even if you don’t see a position that feels like an exact match, we’d love to hear from you!
After school, part time, and remote options are available, with possibility for full-time after graduation. Let us know how many hours per week you are available, and starting when.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, specifying in the cover letter with the role you seek, why you feel it will be an excellent fit, and what you will contribute.